By choosing Maynard Marks, you’ll have access to some of the most highly-qualified and experienced professionals in New Zealand.
Our team members have a mix of complementary skills:
- chartered and registered building surveyors [Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and New Zealand Institute of Building Surveyors (NZIBS)]
- certified weathertightness specialists (NZIBS)
- architects [New Zealand Institute of Architects (NZIA)]
- chartered architectural technologists [Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT)]
- licensed building practitioners (up to and including Design Level 3)
- chartered project managers (RICS)
- registered and chartered valuers (RICS)
- chartered quantity surveyors (RICS)
All professional staff are committed to continuing professional development, ensuring we stay top of our game and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
Maynard Marks is a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors’ (RICS) chartered surveying practice. This means we are governed by, and work to, global standards. So you can be confident that the service we provide is of the highest quality.
Maynard Marks is a New Zealand Institute of Architects (NZIA) practice which means we are governed by, and work to, the institute’s high standards. This gives you peace of mind that our work is of a high quality that enhances the built environment.
Find out more about our people or our areas of specialisation.