Commercial & Industrial
If you’re a commercial & industrial property owner, tenant, institutional property investor or government department, we can assist when:
- you are acquiring a building/buildings
- you are disposing of a building/buildings
- you are looking at the financial and physical feasibility of a proposed scheme, either prior to, or after, purchasing a property
- you are planning to undertake design and project management works
- you have specific concerns about a building such as leaks, structural issues or other building defects
- you wish to understand the condition and maintenance requirements of your building/buildings.
We will empower you by giving you comprehensive knowledge of your property: an in-depth understanding of its current condition and its suitability for the intended use.
By quantifying current and future costs, you can better plan the maintenance of your property taking into account the specific life expectancies of the various building components.
Acting as your representative, we can provide the following services:
Building surveyors are involved in the design, construction and management of buildings. We can help at all stages of a building’s lifecycle from new/planned buildings, existing and defective buildings through to heritage buildings... more >>
Our role as project managers is to ensure the successful outcome of a project. Our skilled team can help you from your project’s inception through to its completion by managing the design process and the professional team and/or the construction and contractors... more >>
Our in-depth knowledge of construction methods, building and material performance sets us apart from stand-alone architectural practices. You can be confident our designs will be fit for purpose and will stand the test of time... more >>
If you want to ensure your building project aligns to your budget our quantity surveying cost consultancy specialists can help. Regardless of the size of your project, we’ll help you to effectively manage costs at every stage:... more >>
If you suspect your building or site contains asbestos, Maynard Marks can assist you with the identification, management, removal and the provision of a clearance certification for Asbestos. Maynard Marks employs a large team of Licensed Assessors... more >>