Project Lead Architect – Auckland
Due to our consultancy’s continued growth we now have an exciting opportunity in our NZIA practice for an experienced Project Lead Architect to join our dynamic design and detail-focused architectural team.
Your new opportunity
We are seeking an ambitious, talented, and experienced Architect with a strong technical focus to lead projects through all design phases including on-site phases of projects.
Your work will involve leading project teams, liaising with clients, contractors and consultants, and resolving complex construction details and specifications. This role also supports our Architectural Practice Leaders where you will play a pivotal role in developing rising talent and promoting Architectural excellence by example.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 10+ years relevant experience in the New Zealand market.
- A proven track record to successfully run multiple projects and teams.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of NZ construction, relevant legislation, and codes of practice.
- An in depth understanding of quality assurance processes, risk analysis and mitigation strategies.
- Ability to motivate project teams to exceed KPIs and fee target goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a clear focus on client needs, working with integrity and delivering quality on every project.
- Ability to develop new business and coordinate proposals and tender submissions.
What can we offer you?
A competitive remuneration package, a clear career progression path, numerous training and professional development opportunities, plus the chance to work for an award-winning consultancy with an excellent market reputation. The successful candidate would be joining a diverse and supportive working environment with an active social event calendar and multiple opportunities to engage in company wide activities.
Any application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.