As part of our commitment to staying at the forefront of industry best practice and continuing to offer our clients the highest levels of service, Maynard Marks applied to become, and was accepted as, a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Regulated Firm.
This requires us to practise to RICS’ globally recognised standards, maintain the highest level of ethical and professional standards and be accountable to RICS’ robust, risk-based and proportionate assurance regime.
RICS regulated firm status demonstrates that Maynard Marks:
- practises to globally recognised standards
- behaves ethically, and acts with integrity and honesty
- has the required skills and competencies to do the job
- manages conflicts of interests transparently
- safeguards the security of client money
- manages our finances appropriately
- provides adequate and appropriate indemnity for our work
- handles complaints and disputes fairly.
Mark Powell, Maynard Marks Director said:
“The global standards set by RICS align with our own values – Operating with Integrity, Delivering Quality and Client Focused – so it’s important to us that we perform, and are held accountable, to these. Being a RICS Regulated Firm means our clients can be confident they will receive the highest quality service from a company that operates to internationally recognised standards.”